How to get Beautiful Beach Hair
Who doesn’t want that fresh off the beach look? Unfortunately not all of us live by the ocean and have time for a quick dip before we start our day.
However, don’t worry we have the secret to help you achieve this must have summer hairstyle and release your inner surfer babe.
This hot summer look is a red carpet favourite for celebs.
We’ve selected 6 salt sprays that are the best on the market and will help you create this laid-back summer style by following these 6 simple steps.
6 Easy Steps:
Top tip (If you want to wake up with waves do this before bed with towel-dried hair)
- Separate your hair into sections, the smaller the section the tighter the wave.
- Pull the first section high above your head twisting it as you do.
- Spray with your chosen salt spray.
- Keeping the first section above your head repeat until all sections are in your hand above your head and salt spray has been applied all over.
- Now twist all of the sections into a bun on top of your head.
- Once your hair is completely dry pull out your bun and gently comb through the waves with your fingers.
All Boots: 1. VO5 Give Me Texture Rough & Sexy Sea Salt Spray £4.19 // 2. Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray £7.81 // 3. Aussie Miracle Beach Waves Spray £5.24
All Boots: 4. John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray £5.89 // 5. Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray £9.50 // 6. Fudge Urban Sea Salt £7.29