Our Ultimate Easter Egg Guide
Easter is just around the corner, so that means one thing… chocolate!
But what kind of chocolate egg do you want this year?
Do you prefer milk, white or dark chocolate? Filled with gooey caramel or with a new flavour twist? Small or large? Or is that last one just too obvious?
No matter what chocolate goodies you want this Easter holiday, we’ve got it covered at St. Enoch with a delicious range of sweet treats for you.
Best Buys for Kids
From fun themed chcolate eggs to funny faced alternatives, Thorntons and Hotel Chocolat have all the best Easter bunny treats for your little one this year.
- Thorntons, Milk Chocolate Butterfly Easter Egg £4
- Hotel Chocolat, Egg on My Face £7.50
- Thorntons, White Choclate Harry Hopalot Easter Egg £4
- Hotel Chocolat, City Bunnies Caramel Chocolate £5.50
- Thorntons, Milk Chocolate Football Fanatic Easter Egg £4
- Thorntons, Harry Hopalot Easter Teddy £7
Now that we’ve finished pretending that all this chocolate we are buying is for the kids, lets take a look at some indulgent treats for adults this Easter.
- Hotel Chocolat, Caramel Chocolate Scrambled Easter Egg £15
- Thorntons, White Chocolate Lemon Meringue Easter Egg £10
- Hotel Chocolat, All Our Eggs in One Basket £50
- Thorntons, Statement Easter Egg £15
- Hotel Chocolat. Bunny from the Burrows £10